Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SLP - need script to activate the backlog by imageid

2013-07-22 18:29:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SLP - need script to activate the backlog by imageid
From: mgaston <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 11:39:45 -0700
SLP backlog issue
NBU 7.1.0.4 to DataDomain storage

Due to bandwidth and network issues, now have a backlog of SLP jobs.  Ran
nbustutil to cancel the SLP policy.  Once the network issue is resolved, we
want to slowly replicate the backlog based on client, using the imageid.

We do not want to activate the SLP, and flood NBU with Active and Queued jobs.
We're looking for a script to capture the images for each client and submit for
replication, and as each clients images, complete, then start another one.

Suggestions?

Thank you, Marci Gaston