Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restores using Virtual Centre under 7.5.0.3

2013-02-09 05:17:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restores using Virtual Centre under 7.5.0.3
From: "Simon Weaver" <Simon.Weaver AT iscl DOT net>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 07:16:37 -0000
All
I am calling out to anyone using VMware API under 7.5.0.3

Please look at this technote...

I have raised a Ticket with Symantec, because I am quite unhappy that under 7.0 and 7.1 I was fully able to initiate restores under Virtual Centre fine, without Clear Lazy Zero's but now it seems I have to perform restores direct to the ESX Server.

What is the point of the vCentre option being there if it cannot be used?
I have a RegKey entry called No eagerly scrub but it does nothing.

Do others see this problem?

Simon