Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Redo Logs code 6

2012-10-09 09:23:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Redo Logs code 6
From: "Simon Weaver" <Simon.Weaver AT iscl DOT net>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 14:23:39 +0100
All
Just more curious if anyone knows of a workaround to this?
I do alot of SAP Online / Offline and REDO logs.
When there are no REDO logs to perform, the backup ends with Status 6. - which is then flagged up as a failed job.
Under 7.5, is there anything I could look at, or propose we can amend to allow the SAP JOBS for REDO logs to end in a 0 or 1 status code, even if there are no files to backup?

Any ideas?
Thanks, Simon