Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] There are no files matching the specified criteria

2012-07-25 08:10:44
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] There are no files matching the specified criteria
From: scott.george AT parker DOT com
To: "VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>, veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 08:08:06 -0400
Make sure you are selecting the proper policy type, i.e. "MS-Windows" for Windows based systems or "Standard" for *NIX systems.

From:        Grigore Petrisor <edy25ro AT yahoo DOT com>
To:        "VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date:        07/25/2012 08:04 AM
Sent by:        veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

Hello,

Can anyone help me with the following issue?

I have a Netbackup 6.5 installed on Solaris 10 and recently I ran into an issue when I try to restore files from a backup. In fact the NetBackup GUI immediately reported "There are no files matching the specified criteria." Normally this would implicate my search criteria; perhaps I specified an incorrect policy type or media server. However, I repeatedly got the same error even when all I changed was the ending search date (specifying an earlier backup).
All backups are succesfully completed.

"PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or privileged. It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose of conducting business with Parker. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete the information from your system. Thank you for your cooperation."