Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] bpdbjobs comand output formatting

2012-07-17 18:12:39
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] bpdbjobs comand output formatting
From: "Iverson, Jerald" <Jerald.Iverson AT invesco DOT com>
To: veritas-bu <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 22:12:20 +0000

also, i've looked into the /usr/openv/msg/.conf file:

.../msg# locale -a | grep en_G

en_GB

en_GB.iso88591

en_GB.iso885915

en_GB.utf8

.../msg# env | grep en_

LANG=en_GB.utf8

.../msg# grep -i uk .conf

TL 5 en_UK :hh:mn:ss /dd/mm/yyyy   . English UK

TL 5 en_GB :hh:mn:ss /dd/mm/yyyy   . English UK

TM 5  en_GB       5 en_UK

TM 5  EN_GB       5 en_UK

TM 5  En_UK       5 en_UK

TM 5  en_IE       5 en_UK

TM 5  en_NZ       5 en_UK

TM 5  en_AU       5 en_UK

TM 5  en_JP       5 en_UK

TM 11 en_GB.UTF-8 5 en_UK

.../msg# grep -i GB .conf

TL 5 en_GB :hh:mn:ss /dd/mm/yyyy   . English UK

TL 5 en_GB :hh:mm:dd /dd/mm/yyyy   . English

TM 12 en_GB.roman8 2 en

TM 5  en_GB       5 en_UK

TM 5  EN_GB       5 en_UK

TM 11 en_GB.UTF-8 5 en_UK

TM 10 en_GB.utf8  5 en_GB

OR 12 en_GB.roman8        25 AMERICAN_AMERICA.US7ASCII

OR 5  en_GB               35 ENGLISH_UNITED KINGDOM.WE8ISO8859P1

i've run strace on bpdbjobs and it does open /usr/openv/msg/.conf but for some reason isn't using the date format from there.

thanks,

jerald