Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Quantum Tape Library

2012-04-25 13:48:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Quantum Tape Library
From: John Keating <j.keating AT tachi-s DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:48:13 -0400

Hello All,

I know this is not a Craigslist or EBay however, I wanted to reach out to the NBU community to see if anyone would be interested in our Quantum tape libraries.

We have:

1. Quantum 2500, 85 tape capacity w/ 2-HP Ultrium LTO3 tape drives &

2. Quantum 1500 25 tape capacity w/ no drives.

Both in perfect working order and cosmetically free of defects.

Would like to sell everything as a package deal so these things don?t end up in a landfill. Willing to sell everything for $500, pick up only located in southeast Michigan. May be willing to assist in pre-paid arranged freight/shipping.

Let me know if you or anyone you may know is interested.

Regards,

John Keating

Information Technology

Tachi-S Engineering USA Inc.

O - 248-615-6058

C - 248-613-3283

******************************
** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
******************************

This E-mail message and any attachments may contain
legally privileged, confidential or proprietary
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
this message to the intended recipient(s), you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender and
delete this E-mail message from your computer.