Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Help with this

2012-02-20 02:26:01
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Help with this
From: "Harpreet Singh Chana" <HarpreetSingh.Chana AT sg.flextronics DOT com>
To: "Anurag Sharma" <sharma.anurag AT hotmail DOT com>, <wilcox AT ge DOT com>, <layne.barber.ctr AT csd.disa DOT mil>, "veritas-bu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:25:43 +0800

Hi,

You can choose Veritas Netbackup OPS Center. It is free.

We are on NBU 6.5.6 (Sun Solaris) and OPS Center 7.1 is running on Windows. It is working fine for us.

___________________________________

Harpreet Singh Chana
Sr. Backup Administrator

2, Changi South Lane
Singapore  486123
Singapore

Number (D)               +65-6876-9313
Number (M)              +65-9186-0581
Number (F)                +65-6876-9711

VoIP                             6666-900-313

HarpreetSingh.Chana AT sg.flextronics DOT com
www.flextronics.com