Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Existing Veritas Lic. Keys - Migration to 7.1.x

2012-02-02 11:33:54
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Existing Veritas Lic. Keys - Migration to 7.1.x
From: Jim Horalek <jimh AT federaledge DOT com>
To: "'VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU'" <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 08:33:45 -0800

Getting new keys can be a pain. Hopefully you received your entitlement letter from Symantec.

Otherwise start the process by placing a call to Symantec(ask for a new entitlement letter and double check the email address) .

You can request eval licenses if your in a jam.

It’s not automatic.

It will help to have your old License Certificate to identify you.

PS your support must be active to receive the new keys.

Jim