Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU VStorage Backup on Datadomain

2012-02-01 20:51:21
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU VStorage Backup on Datadomain
From: David Stanaway <david AT stanaway DOT net>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 19:51:04 -0600
Setup vStorage san transport backups on a media server. Make sure you disable automount and be careful about who you let have admin access to the mediaserver, they could do great damage to your vmfs by writing a disk signature etc..

Works well, but we are just doing on-demand backups/restores at the moment.