Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Server W2k3 not writing to tape

2012-01-18 06:50:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Server W2k3 not writing to tape
From: BlueChris69 <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 03:48:33 -0800
Hi,

I have an issue where we have a W2k8 master server on 7.0.1. I am trying to
backup a W2k3 client. It has the client software, patched and the VSS hotfix
installed. When a backup starts it does the usual and then when it gets to
writing to tape it just sots there forever until cancelled without writing
anything.

Has anyone had this? Please note the Hotfix has been applied...  :D

Cheers,
Chris