Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Exclude lists on Unix clients

2011-12-05 19:56:53
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Exclude lists on Unix clients
From: JCrowe AT marketforce.com DOT au
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 08:56:46 +0800
Dear Patrick, great result, and I, for one, am always keen to see useful scripts that help manage NetBackup better.

Cheers
Crowey

From:        pwhelan0610 <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To:        VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date:        05/12/2011 18:39
Subject:        [Veritas-bu]  Exclude lists on Unix clients
Sent by:        veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

I believe I have found the problem. The bpgetconfig and bpsetconfig do indeed work, as long as the CLIENT is a the correct level!

Thank you bob944 for forcing me to keep trying the -e and -i options.

I wrote a Perl script that tries to get all the exclude and include files for a client and/or policy and/or schedule and some of the clients actually respond. :)

Script is available if anyone is interested.

Regards,

Patrick