Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Robot inquiry/poll/how well does your robot/s work?

2011-12-05 09:25:36
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Robot inquiry/poll/how well does your robot/s work?
From: "David McMullin" <David.McMullin AT CBC-Companies DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 09:22:46 -0500
Jack - what size buffer parameters are you using with your LTO-5?

We have had to replace virtually ALL our LTO-5 drives due to tape head wear -
what brand of tapes do you use?

Agree regarding performance, in fact the limiting factor is more often
non-drive, i.e. hba, or source system just can't send data fast enough.

Message: 4