Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 5220 WAS NetBackup 5000 Series replication?

2011-11-12 18:09:26
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 5220 WAS NetBackup 5000 Series replication?
From: Robyn Hirano <robyn.hirano AT roddconsulting.com DOT au>
To: Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 10:09:16 +1100
Hi,

Actually, that reminds me of another question I was wondering about. Everything is saying it's preinstalled with 7.1
Given 7.1.0.2 has so many dedup fixes, are they putting the latest patch on, or can you? Or are they only considered to be in a supported state for certain releases? How does this work with NBU appliances? Anyone know? (not just Joe).

Robyn