Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Restores from Cumulative incremental backups

2011-11-03 08:56:08
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Restores from Cumulative incremental backups
From: Jim VandeVegt <Jim.Vandevegt AT physiciansmutual DOT com>
To: "VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU" <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 07:52:27 -0500
You would have to manually delete those files. NetBackup doesn't have that
function AFAIK. If you are restoring an entire file system this could be
accomplished by newfs (UNIX) or a format (Windows).
Jim VandeVegt | Technical Integrator, ETG
Physicians Mutual | 2600 Dodge Street | Omaha, NE 68131
402.930.2649 | PhysiciansMutual.com | Jim.VandeVegt AT PhysiciansMutual DOT com

Insurance for all of us.™
health | life | retirement