Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Master Server Migration

2011-10-27 04:51:35
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Master Server Migration
From: Nic Solomons <Nic.Solomons AT attenda DOT net>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 09:51:07 +0100

Kevin,

We’ve just done precisely this for 2 of the environments we look after…

(windows 2003 32bit master/media to windows 2008 x64 master/media via catalog recovery)

I say ‘we’, but beyond writing out the steps for the build guys, I didn’t even have to get involved. So that’s a good pointer to how painless it was J

Cheers,

Nic