Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backing up Exchange 2010

2011-10-19 13:53:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backing up Exchange 2010
From: Howard Graylin <hgraylin AT cspire DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 17:53:35 +0000
I’ve read some conflicting information on this and wondered if y’all can help.  We’re running Exchange 2010 with a DAG and we’re not using the granular backup/restore option within Netbackup.  It’s my understand that since we are not using granular backups/restores, then we do NOT need to modify the system account used by Netbackup.

Is this true??

Thanks,
Howard

Howard Graylin | System Administrator III | C Spire Wireless
6019747719 office

Cellular South is now C Spire Wireless
Please note that my new email address is hgraylin AT cspire DOT com