Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status Code 800 again - Please help!

2011-08-31 19:06:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status Code 800 again - Please help!
From: thesunlover <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 12:18:09 -0700
Hi,

I've got the Status Code 800. This occurs only on one NetBackup client. Other
clients are fine with the NetBackup server and the single robot. Actually this
client was fine with the the serer three days ago, but now each policy created
for this client got the 800 error. Policies nearly created for other clients
are working fine.

Please help! Thank you in advance!