Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBAC with AD-originated UNIXPWD Groups (RHEL Master Server)

2011-08-18 07:59:53
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBAC with AD-originated UNIXPWD Groups (RHEL Master Server)
From: scott.george AT parker DOT com
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 07:57:37 -0400
We use Quest Authentication Services, and it has the ability to put a dummy entry in the passwd and group files for the AD enabled users and groups.  This has a tendency to create havoc with other things, but for something as this, it may work.  In QAS, its called merging.  In LikeWise, you may have to talk to them and see if they do something similar.