Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Best way to upgrade from VBR 32-bit to OpsCenter 64-bit ?

2011-08-15 10:32:54
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Best way to upgrade from VBR 32-bit to OpsCenter 64-bit ?
From: Rusty Major <rusty.major AT sungard DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 09:32:34 -0500
LOL, I love your response!!!

-Rusty

-----Original Message-----
From: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu] On Behalf Of rhugga
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 12:09 PM
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Best way to upgrade from VBR 32-bit to OpsCenter
64-bit ?

1) Follow the procedure to uninstall VBR.
2) Schedule an install of Aptare
3) Have pretty pie graphs sitting in management's inbox within hours
3) Enjoy your weekend.

Sorry not what you were looking for but I remember my frustrations with
VBR very well.