Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Restore Problem

2011-08-02 09:40:38
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Restore Problem
From: Michael Graff Andersen <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 15:40:34 +0200
bpclntcmd -pn might give a hint to what the problem is, and there is always the bpcd log in combination verbose = 5 or more in the bp.conf

Make sure you connect through vnetd (13724) in both directions

Have had a similar issue where the problem was the different in time on the two servers

hope this helps

Regards
Michael