Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 10GBit on Windows backup server

2011-07-21 10:21:48
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 10GBit on Windows backup server
From: Wayne T Smith <WTSmith AT maine DOT edu>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 10:21:43 -0400
Good point, and ditto for us.  Our Quantum DXi6550 initially could have either 1G or 10G, but not both.  We required both and Quantum, albeit too slowly for my taste, resolved in our favor.   The next version of the DXi software has been said to ease the config issues, but I don't know if/how as we haven't upgraded as yet.

Cheers, Wayne