Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 10GBit on Windows backup server

2011-07-21 10:03:35
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 10GBit on Windows backup server
From: "Lightner, Jeff" <JLightner AT water DOT com>
To: Michael Graff Andersen <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>, "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 14:03:21 +0000

It might be important to know what will be at the other end of the 10 GB connection.

We have 10GB in some ours servers attached to Quantum DXi dedupe unit and it required special configuration on the dedupe unit that has to be done manually by Quantum personnel to actually use 10GB from the server to the dedupe unit.