Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Unix Exclude_list

2011-07-06 12:26:42
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Unix Exclude_list
From: Jim VandeVegt <Jim.Vandevegt AT physiciansmutual DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 11:23:38 -0500
Not much to go on.

Where is the file? What machine do you have it on (needs to be on the client)?

File name is case sensitive and has to exactly match the policy name. Compare
the output of 'ls /usr/openv/netbackup' (on the client) to bppllist (on the
master, gives the list of policies).
Jim VandeVegt | Technical Integrator, ETG
Physicians Mutual | 2600 Dodge Street | Omaha, NE 68131
402.930.2649 | PhysiciansMutual.com | Jim.VandeVegt AT PhysiciansMutual DOT com

Insurance for all of us.™
health | life | retirement