Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Java Admin Console

2011-07-01 11:05:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Java Admin Console
From: musiqdefunk <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 07:17:25 -0700
I am currently running Veritas Netbackup 6.5 on Red Hat Linux 5.6 but I am
using the Java Console on a Windows box. The way I've been taught to connect to
the server is by running a tunnel session with Putty and than running the
console. For the most part it works just fine, however when I get to the Host
Properties and Double Click on Master Server it shows Localhost as the host and
fails, is there a configuration file which I place my Windows Client Box
information to, thank you.