Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Need help in scripting

2011-06-22 10:56:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Need help in scripting
From: "NBU" <nbuser AT rediffmail DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: 22 Jun 2011 14:56:10 -0000
Hello folks,

I have a requirement where we need to check NDMP backups which completed with status code 1 (Partial backups) in last 24 hours.

I usually run below command to check the output

bpdbjobs | grep -i ndmp | grep -i "Done 1"

I am not good in scripting, so can someone help me make a script which should check the current date and get the output just 24 hours ago.

Thanks in advance,

Saran

Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with Rediff Deal ho jaye!