Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Tape drive visibility issue

2011-06-10 00:21:23
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Tape drive visibility issue
From: Saran Brar <saranbrar AT live DOT com>
To: pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 21:21:15 -0700
Need to check following things on windows server box:

-- Removal storage service is disabled
-- look ghost (hidden) devices. Please refer this link http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH50178

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 9:42 AM, pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com> wrote:

Hello Geeks,

Today I installed Symantec device drivers on my windows 2003 box sp2 with netbackup sp2.
We have STK 700e library.

But after symantec drivers the drives were showing ,not able to detect the driver so i uninstall the driver from all the devices ,rebooted my system.

But now scan for hardware changes is getting hung.

Please advise.

Pranav