Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] anyone who has experience on hyper-v backup

2011-04-03 02:58:26
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] anyone who has experience on hyper-v backup
From: "smpt" <smpt1 AT peppas DOT gr>
To: "'Asiye Yigit'" <asiye.yigit AT gantek DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 09:58:08 +0300

I Have two customers with Hyper-v and they are not complaining about the backup speed. But I have not check the speed myself.

What I know is that there is a bug (known to Symantec support), when you try to backup Hyper-v clusters, using the cluster name.  We use the hostnames instead the cluster name.

stefanos