Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Server OS and NBU upgrades

2011-03-28 10:04:53
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Server OS and NBU upgrades
From: Bluejay Adametz <bluejay AT fujifilm DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 10:04:48 -0400
> I am having an unexpected issue with disk space on one of my client machines
> and haven’t been able to get the 6.5 to 6.5.6 update completed.  Until I get
> it resolved, I would like to roll the master/media server back to 6.5, from
> 6.5.6.  What are the steps to do this?

Why would you need to roll back your master server? A 6.5.6 master
should work just fine with a 6.5 client. Heck, I still have 5.1
clients being backed up by my 6.5.6 master/media servers.

                                                         - Bluejay Adametz

Success is getting up one more time.

NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is only for the use of
information, or information otherwise protected from disclosure by law.
hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, dissemination or
distribution of this message or any of its attachments is strictly
prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy this message, including all
attachments, and any copies thereof.