Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Strange behaviour

2011-03-28 09:49:13
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Strange behaviour
From: "Patrick" <netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:48:31 +0100

Thank you all for the replies. I now know the ports. J

As usual I left out two salient facts. L This situation only occurs on 5 of 31 servers. 4 of them are Solaris and one is Windows. The other 27 are a mixture of the two. And they are behind a firewall, as are some of the ones that work. It is a pain in the … that I don’t have direct access to the severs so I have to deal with emails, some of which take almost as long as Symantec to answer. L

Regards,

Patrick Whelan

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for UNIX.

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for Windows.

netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk