Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] off topic. Solaris 10 USB stick.

2011-03-17 14:55:51
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] off topic. Solaris 10 USB stick.
From: "Patrick" <netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk>
To: "'Jim VandeVegt'" <Jim.Vandevegt AT physiciansmutual DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 18:55:08 -0000

Hi Jim,

Thank you for the reply. I forgot to mention that I tried devfsadm. As far as I know there is no windows server on the same network, but I will check with the powers to be if that is the case. I’m not at work now, so I will try again in the morning.

Regards,

Patrick Whelan

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for UNIX.

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for Windows.

netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk