Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] off topic. Solaris 10 USB stick.

2011-03-17 14:04:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] off topic. Solaris 10 USB stick.
From: "Patrick" <netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 18:04:07 -0000

Hi All,

This is almost completely off topic, but I’m hoping there are some Solaris 10 SA reading.

I am trying to mount a USB stick on a x64 Solaris 10 box, but no luck. I have tried the things that my Google search says, but stopping and starting volmgt doesn’t help and I can determine which cxtxdx.. the USB stick should be. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the off topic question.

It is related somewhat as I’m trying to get the Solaris ISO up to the master server for BMR. J

Regards,

Patrick Whelan

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for UNIX.

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for Windows.

netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk