Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Dell TL4000 compatibility with Symantec Netbackup

2011-03-15 02:33:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Dell TL4000 compatibility with Symantec Netbackup
From: anoopnair <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:16:54 -0700
I want to check the compatibility of the TL4000 against  the following.

Host BUS ADAPTER:  QLE 2460
SAN FABRIC: HP 4/ 32 Port SAN switch PART  NUMBER : AG756A
BACKUP SERVER:  DELL POWER EDGE 2850
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 2008 R2 SP1 64 BIT
BACKUP SOFTWARE: Symantec Netbackup 6.5

Could you just let me know whether the above mentioned are supported.