Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5 acting buggy

2011-02-24 09:23:49
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5 acting buggy
From: "McDonald, James F. II" <JAMES.F.MCDONALD.II AT saic DOT com>
To: "Saran Brar" <saranbrar AT live DOT com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 08:35:18 -0500

One of our SA’s was unable to log onto the server, so went back and saw that the logs for the server had filled up a large chunk of HDD space.  I cleared them out and he was able to login.  Does NBU have its own location for log storage, or does something need to be done to NBU after I cleared out the server logs?

James McDonald

System Administrator

SAIC - IISBU

410-312-2232