Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backing up and restore of BLOGs with SQL under Netbackup 7.0

2011-02-08 11:13:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backing up and restore of BLOGs with SQL under Netbackup 7.0
From: Bobby R Windle <bwindle AT wlgore DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 11:12:49 -0500

Sorry. I need to correct earlier email. I'm actually meant to say BLOBS. I believe it is referring to large images and media types
of data. The request is from our SQL DB administrator.

Does anyone know if there is support or options for backing up and recovering blogs
using SQL under Netbackup 7.0? Looking for some automation protection.

thanks

    Bobby Windle | W.L. Gore & associates, Inc.
    Backup / Disaster Recovery Admin
    work: 302 292 4026
    cell : 302 588 7374
    bwindle AT wlgore DOT com |