Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Introducing the NetBackup Screencast Demonstration Videos

2011-01-30 15:19:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Introducing the NetBackup Screencast Demonstration Videos
From: kschonberg <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 09:02:42 -0500
The NetBackup Screencast Demonstration Videos are a group of short videos
designed to demonstrate specific functions and procedures within NetBackup.
They have been produced by Symantec NetBackup Product Support to help you get
the most out of your NetBackup environment.

The initial focus of the NetBackup Screencast Demo Video series is the
NetBackup Agent for Microsoft Exchange.  Thirty-four videos have been produced
detailing a variety of topics including:

    * How to configure various backup scenarios for Exchange within NetBackup
(such as DAG backups, CCR backups, etc.)
    * How to perform various restore scenarios for Exchange within NetBackup
(to RSGs, Alternate clients, etc.)
    * Special topics such as Exclude list usage
    * Troubleshooting NetBackup Exchange backup and restore issues

To see the entire list of videos, please check out this TechNote:

VIDEO: NetBackup Support Screencast Demo - list of available videos
 http://symantec.com/docs/HOWTO41825

We would appreciate any feedback you have on these videos by submitting article
ratings using the Rate this Article feedback box included in the rightmost
column of every article in our knowledge base.

Thanks,

NetBackup Product Support