Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Two master servers sharing disk storage

2011-01-03 18:24:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Two master servers sharing disk storage
From: alexhay <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 18:24:52 -0500
I am currently migrating one windows 6.5.4 master server with a tape library
and basic disk storage to a separate master\media server topology. My Master
will be hosted on a hyper-v server and physical media server. I currently have
my new Netbackup 7 server running on a virtual server and would like to know if
there is a way I can leverage the existing basicdisk storage on the old 6.5.4
server?

Every time I try and run a test job I get error 159 and yes I am licensed. We
just converted over to the capacity model.