Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Admin app for Android, iPhone or iPad

2010-12-19 21:04:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Admin app for Android, iPhone or iPad
From: Heathe Yeakley <hkyeakley AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 20:04:18 -0600
Hey list,

     With all the apps that are coming out for Android, iPhone and
iPad, are there any hot apps that allow any access to NBU information?
I wouldn't think an app would need to do much. Maybe kick off backups
and restores and show the activity monitor.

    I've done some Google searches and haven't seen anything, but I
thought I'd ask in case anyone has any info on the topic.

   Thanks.

- Heathe Kyle Yeakley