Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 2008 client backup issues

2010-12-01 10:14:24
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 2008 client backup issues
From: "Preston, Douglas" <dlpreston AT lereta DOT com>
To: 'Saran Brar' <saranbrar AT live DOT com>, "'veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu'" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 07:14:16 -0800

That link is in regards to 2008 r2 64bit which is different that 2008 sp2 32bit

Doug Preston

Systems Engineer

LERETA, LLC

Client Server team

1123 Park View DR

Covina CA 91724

Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 1447

Direct Line 626-667-1447

Email  dlpreston AT lereta DOT com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication that

is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by,

any unauthorized persons. If you have received this electronic mail

transmission in error,  notify the sender by reply e-mail so that our address

record can be corrected, then please delete it from your system without copying it.