Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SAN Disk space extend issue

2010-11-25 02:27:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SAN Disk space extend issue
From: "Mohammed Ahmed" <ahmed.itengineer AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 07:27:14 +0000
Hello Experts,

I have an NBU 6.5.5 Master server win 2003 std for one of the client server
windows 2008 having SAN disk presented of 500 GB partition space it has NBU
6.5.4 client this was done initially now when I am extending the disk space to
1 TB it appears on disk management it shows the new allocated space on both
volume and disk but it doesn't show on my computer we tried with the storage
support guys and microsoft support nothing worked. I presume the disk spaced is
locked by NBU which is not allowing the partition to extend. Does any one came
across this issue.

Thanks,
Mohammed Ahmed

Regards,
Mohammed Ahmed

Sent from Ahmed's BlackBerry®

Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat