Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup training

2010-11-15 11:14:58
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup training
From: Nate Sanders <sandersn AT dmotorworks DOT com>
To: "McDonald II, James F." <JAMES.F.MCDONALD.II AT saic DOT com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:14:47 -0600
Our previous NBU admin left in March and we were still on NBU 5.1MP6 at the time. In July I was given the chance to attend class for NBU 7.0 and apply this to the 6.5 migration I was working on. By Aug I had successfully completed a 5.1->6.5.6 upgrade. I highly recommend the classes, especially in-person. The 7.0 class will still translate very well to 6.5, as I use my 7.0 books weekly in our existing 6.5.6 environment.