Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] symantec netbackup 7.0 books

2010-10-28 16:10:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] symantec netbackup 7.0 books
From: cpreston <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:09:53 -0400
<quote>hi. i am a new baby to netbackup please anyone suggest me some books to
gain complete knowledge on netbackup and to get certified also, please don't
tell me that symantec books vol1,vol2 are good, i don't like them.</quote>

Unfortunately the only books on NetBackup are the books you just said you don't
like.