Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.5.5 Backup Selections Paths Report

2010-10-18 13:44:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.5.5 Backup Selections Paths Report
From: "Jimenez, Daniel" <Daniel.Jimenez AT owb DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:44:15 -0700

Hey guys

I am attempting to pull a daily report from the standard reporting tools or bpdbjobs that will give me the client, backup selections paths and bytes but I can’t seem to find an easy way to pull this off, any ideas? I want to be sure that we are backing up all the right paths so by running this report, we could quickly find out if there are any troubled systems in the environment. Any help would be appreciated.

Daniel Jimenez
System IT Analyst IV