Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] None of the slected hosts could be contacted

2010-10-11 11:41:02
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] None of the slected hosts could be contacted
From: "Scott Jacobson" <SJACOBSO AT novell DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:40:39 -0600
Has someone suggested from the master running bptestbpcd -client <client_name.your.domain.com>?

>>> fredsharky <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> 10/11/2010 8:19 AM >>>
@Len, we have checked everyplace we can think of for naming issues and all that we have seen so far are correct.

@William, I am running both the jnbSA (from master) and the java windows gui from my pc and neither work - and yes when i highlight the master server it says connected - I can actually open up the master server under the media server and client properties, just not under the master server properties.

@Simon, i can run the bpgetconfig just fine from the master.

I have opened a case with Symantec since we upgraded to 6.5.5, so hopefully they can help..

Thanks for the suggestions..