Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5.x or 7.0(?) for Windows 2008 R2 64-bit + DFSR.

2010-10-06 13:05:55
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5.x or 7.0(?) for Windows 2008 R2 64-bit + DFSR.
From: Ed Wilts <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 12:05:49 -0500
On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 11:28 AM, <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com> wrote:
Seems the DFSR may now be in the Shadow copy Components part.

Yup.  And to make it more interesting, apparently there's no such thing as an incremental of the Shadow Copy Components - all of the backups are always fulls.

We're having a bit of fun with one of our DFSR hosts and we're running 7.0.1 on both the server and the client.

Ed Wilts, RHCE, BCFP, BCSD, SCSP, SCSE
ewilts AT ewilts DOT org
LinkedIn