Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] synthetic

2010-10-01 23:13:07
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] synthetic
From: David Stanaway <david AT stanaway DOT net>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 22:12:46 -0500
 Find out and let me know :P

There is a touchfile to allow the synth to write 2 copies at the same
time. One to disk, one to tape.  I wish the NBU developers would get off
their asses and enable SLP as a backup target for synthetics. This
omission is pathetic to have been left as a known issue for so long.

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH72168