Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] MSEO

2010-10-01 09:33:18
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] MSEO
From: "stefanos" <smpt1 AT peppas DOT gr>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 16:33:14 +0300
Hello,
It does not matter. MSEO is a different program than netbackup and does not
follow the netbackup versioning.

Be careful because, as Dave said, your backup will be slower almost x2 and
if you use MSEO compression, another x2. (depending of the CPU of the media
server)

Note that, you will lose the hardware tape compression and your will need x2
tapes. Also do not use client compression.

stefanos