Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU Digest ... ITS GONE! [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

2010-10-01 09:31:22
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU Digest ... ITS GONE! [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
From: "stefanos" <smpt1 AT peppas DOT gr>
To: "'Wilkinson, Alex'" <alex.wilkinson AT dsto.defence.gov DOT au>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 16:26:41 +0300
Hi,
I thought that I was the only person that was using this link. My opinion is
that the new search engine is terrible.  I do not want to, but I have to use
the new site.

Unfortunately there is no replacement for NBU Digest. You can get the same
functionality combining the "resent" sorting for "software alerts", "KB
articles" and "How to". I hope that I will not lose any technote

You can use the following links:
http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&key=15143&channe
l=HOW_TO&sort=recent
http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&key=15143&channe
l=TECHNICAL_SOLUTION&sort=recent
http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&key=15143&channe
l=ALERTS&sort=recent
http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&key=15143&channe
l=DOCUMENTATION&sort=recent
http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&key=15143&channe
l=TECHNICAL_SOLUTION&basecat=DOWNLOADS&sort=recent

They are transferring all technotes from the old site to the new, so for
some time you may see "resent" technotes from 2000

stefanos