Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] MS-Sql server

2010-09-24 02:12:57
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] MS-Sql server
From: "WEAVER, Simon \(external\)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: "Baumann, Kevin" <kbaumann AT akamai DOT com>, <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 07:12:50 +0100
Hi Kevin
There is normally a "Parent" Job that kicks off. After this, there should be child jobs for each Database.

Was the .bch file configured with the ALL$ command?

Also, to clarify, goto the Backup, Archive, Restore tool, specify the client machine and the policy type, in your case MS-SQL-Server.

You would run this BAR tool on the Master Server (assuming its a client).

Hope this helps
Simon