Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] MS-Sql server

2010-09-23 14:41:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] MS-Sql server
From: "Baumann, Kevin" <kbaumann AT akamai DOT com>
To: "VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:41:10 -0400

All,

My Windows team has asked me if I can see what databases have been backed up on a particular Windows server.  It is running MS-SQL, and when the master server kicks off the backup it looks at a .bch script on that server.  It looks to me like the backups work, but I cannot find a way to say what actual databases were backed up.  Is there an easy way to do that?

And can I assume that if I get a status 0, that all the databases in the .bch file get backed up?

Linux master/media server, 6.5.6.  Client is Windows 2003 server (r2) running MS-Sql server.

Thanks.

-Kevin