Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NOM Login

2010-08-30 14:43:53
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NOM Login
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <JAMES.F.MCDONALD.II AT saic DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 18:43:43 +0000

The database credentials you set up are for command line to get to the sql database.

See page 112 of the manual.

For administrator initial logon, the user name is admin and the password is Vxadmin or any custom password that you chose during the installation.

For this choose the [email protected].

Unless you really changed this during the install.  ( I did not change during install, but changed the password after – so give it a try)

Once you get in as the admin, you can then add your login name and to have it use active directory.